Questions needed for your set-up on our new platform.
This form may not be pretty but it’s necessary for us to get your new site up quickly (and properly) with all of the right content. Often, dealers don’t think of the “other sides” of their business that they should add to their website. They don’t think to tell us they have 10 domain names, have won the chamber business of the year award, etc. Hopefully, this will get you thinking and you’ll provide us with great information for your new website. This will help show your clients who you really are!
Additional Items Are Also Needed - please read below!
Please send this information to: Update@DealerSiteBuilder.com You may send multiple emails while you are gathering the information.
- YOUR COMPANY LOGO: We need your company logo as a PNG file (with clear or transparent background) If you do not have this, please send us an EPS file.
- HOME PAGE SLIDES: Visit: www.IstockPhoto.com and find an image or a few for your home page slide show. You’ll need a horizontal image.
Please CLICK HERE to see some samples. Select an “essentials image” & tell us the image #(s) so we can purchase and edit the image(s) for your site!
- PHOTOS: Any photos, videos or radio spots that you’d like us to add – please send us the files
- MULTIPLE LOCATIONS? If you have multiple office locations that you’d like us to add to your site, please send us the information with the contact info for each! (Address, Phone, General Email)
- TESTIMONIALS: Please give us your testimonials so we can share them on your website. There is also a form for customers to leave a testimonial for you. (it won’t publish automatically)
- SPONSORSHIPS: Do you sponsor a little league or a big league team? Let us know! We have a dealer who sponsors a local bass fishing team and another who sponsors a professional team.
- AWARDS: Please let us know if you have won any awards – locally or through your manufacturer or in the industry.
- EVENTS: Do you have any events coming up that you’d like to show off online? You may also add a “register for the event” form to your site!